Note: All Passengers coming from Liberiya,
Seirialeaone, Mali and Guana to Report to the Ebola Desk and Seek Clearance
from Airport Health Officer, before Proceedings to Immigration Desk.
- Immigration desks are divided into different sections.
- All Passports
- Overseas Pakistani Passenger/ Card Holder
- Foreigners / Taxpayers
- Old Citizens / Special Person / Women / Children
- Diplomats / Foreigners / Taxpayers
- Passengers who will enter into the Islamic Republic of Pakistan are required to
submit the disembarkation form. Pakistani Passport holder / International Overseas
Pakistani Passengers will not submit disembarkation form on board or at international
airports at Pakistan. Special Desk for Overseas Pakistan Passengers is also available
to facilitate and provide assistance on 24 x 7 basis. (For more information please
- Passengers are advised to queue up at the immigration desk and have their traveling
documents ready (passport, disembarkation form and other documents). The Immigration
officer will verify your Photo ID and may ask some questions in accordance with
- Under the International Health Regulations all travelers arriving in Pakistan and
Staying for more than four weeks required to be vaccinated against POLIO and Obtain
a Vaccination Certificate to be presented at the time of Departure.
- Stand in your corresponding lane.
- Stay behind the queuing line at the immigration desk marked in
- Please wait for you turn at the marked red line. Take off your hat and sunglasses.
Refrain from using your mobile phone while waiting.
- Submit your passport and disembarkation card (only for foreigners). Once your passport
is returned, you may pass through immigration.
Special Desk for Overseas Pakistan Passengers is also available to facilitate and
provide assistance on 24 x 7 basis. (For more information please visit http://www.opf.org.pk)