Cautions for Immigration:
- Stand in your corresponding lane
- Stay behind the queuing line at the immigration desk.
- Submit your Passport having valid Visa, Polio Certificate and embarkation card (only
for foreigners) and other necessary documents (NOC, Photo ID). Once your passport
is returned, you may pass through immigration and you will wait for boarding.
- Please check your passport before leaving immigration counter that it is properly
- Harassment to the Immigration officer is a crime U/s 506 of Pakistan Penal Code.
- Interference, interruption in the work of Immigration Officer is also a crime U/s
186 of Pakistan Penal Code.
- Intentional / not to deliberate immigration is a crime U/s 3/4 of Passport Act and
Immigration Ordinance 1979.