Following are the general guidelines for passengers:
Guidelines of Import / Availability of Liquor
- Do not carry any banned / restricted item / goods on board. Contact concerned airline
or its representative in this regard.
- Strictly adhere to the baggage weight limit policy and other instructions written
on the Airline Ticket.
- Do Not, Repeat, do not place your valuable items, for example currency, jewellery,
Laptop, mobile phone, tablet computer, camera, watch etc, in your check-in baggage
- Do not take any item, eatable, tea / drink etc from anyone / unknown person.
- Do not give / handover your hand carry bag / item to anyone.
- Do not forget to pick / collect your baggage after search / screening from customs,
ANF and ASF.
- Obtain necessary information regarding ticket / journey from airline representative
at the time of arriving of boarding passes.
- Register your complaint regarding loss, damage or theft of / from baggage immediately
to Airline or its representative on arrival at Destination.
- DO NOT, repeat DO NOT forget to bring your CNIC.
- Kindly take care of your luggage.
- International Overseas / Pakistani Passengers will not submit embarkation / disembarkation
form on board or at international airports at Pakistan.
Import of Liquor
Import and transportation of liquor is totally banned in Islamic Republic of Pakistan and will be confiscated at the arrival lounge. However, the non- Muslim can avail this facility from designated places and Hotels on permit basis.
Please note that drinking at public places is prohibited.